2019 Ferris IS 700Z 5901797 - 61" 27HP Briggs & Stratton®
Call for Price
The IS® 700Z Series, with up to five feet of cutting width, is an amazing value! Featuring our patented suspension technology, iCD™ Cutting System, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and up to 10 mph speeds, this mower is full of features to increase the operator's productivity. You'll mow more lawn in less time.
This model not only offers performance and operator serviceability with a commercial grade transmission, but is powered by a Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine.
- Patented Suspension: Consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Exceptional Performance: Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Integrated Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200™ transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Mower Spindles: Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1" shaft with 2.5" x 1" dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Ergonomic Control Panel: Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5.5
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3200® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 X 5-6
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 81
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1113
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxles
- Engine Power Rating *: 27.0
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Suspension: Adjustable front and rear coil-over shocks with pivoting front axle
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Drive Tires (in): 22 X 11-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 66.75/56.5
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable seat with arm rests
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit/adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 27.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3200® Transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 11-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.