2019 Ferris F800X 5901236 w/ 5901238 - 72" 31HP Vanguard™
Call for Price
The visibility and versatility of the F800X Front-mount Zero-turn Mower can't be beat. Its out-front design is perfect for trimming around trees, bushes and landscaped areas with ease. Be even more productive with the F800X by choosing from a wide selection of accessory and attachment options. Optional accessories: 60" sweepster rotary broom, snow blower and cab enclosure, FAST-Vac™ EZ Dump XL™ grass collection system and mulch kit.
- The F800X has a speed of up-to 10 mph and features a pivoting rear axle with a floating front frame, pillow block bearings on its control mounts, dual hydro pumps and wheel motors equipped with 7" mounted cooling fans.
- The 31 gross-horsepower* Vanguard™ engine offers big performance along with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†.
- The iCD™ Cutting System comes with a 61" or 72" wide deck equipped with heavy-duty, cast-iron spindles.
- The electric deck lift makes cut-height adjustments easy.
- Quick access switches and quick release latches for the undercarriage and engine for easy maintenance.
- Premium suspension seat for adjustable comfort.
- Other features: twin six-gallon fuel tanks with integrated choke throttle, PTO and ignition switches; large, 24" flat-free drive tires; cup holder; and storage compartment.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment: Electric deck lift makes for easy cut-height adjustment.
- Precision Finish: Pivoting rear axle and floating front mower frame allow the F800X to follow the landscape's contours for a precise finish.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise the deck with a flip of the switch to make deck lawn mower maintenance a snap.
- Easy Access: Quick release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 6 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™
- Displacement (cc): 896
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 12
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Drive Axles (in): 1.25
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5 (rear); 11 x 4 (front)
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 88 / 74
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable suspension seat with arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning
- Instrumentation: Hour meter
- Safety Group/Controls: Seat activated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, parking brake, safety circuit/adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Hourmeter Location: Hour meter
- Engine Power Rating *: 31 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starting: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 72
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Transmission: Dual hydro pumps and wheel motors with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 115.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1677
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 90° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Disk
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Width in incl discharge: 88" / 74"
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Marketing Model: 5901236
* All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 31 hp
- Dual hydro pumps and wheel motors with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 72 in.