2019 Exmark TTX680PKC52400
Call for Price
The walk-behind that's miles ahead of the competition.
By virtually any measure, the Turf Tracer X-Series represents the definitive, full-featured hydro mower. Whether you choose the 52- or 60-inch cutting deck, the UltraCut™ Series 4 with splined spindle blade driver is up to the toughest jobs. As are the X-Series engines—Kohler® EFI, Kawasaki® and Kohler EFI Propane. Ground speeds up to 6.75 mph, and up to 2.25 in reverse, also rank the Turf Tracer X-Series among the most productive mowers in its class.
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Propane: An eco-friendly, lower cost fuel reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
- Floating Deck: Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Superior Air Filtration: This series comes standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
- Clutch Performance: A large-capacity, electromagnetic PTO clutch provides excellent durability for extra-long life.
- Superior Cut Quality: UltraCut™ Series 4 deck
- Deck Options: With the Turf Tracer X-Series, you can choose up to a 60-inch deck.
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4.0-5, smooth tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 8.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator's position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: Enhanced engine hour meter
- Engine Model: PCV680
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Series: Command™ EFI Propane
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0- 6.75 mph (10.9 kmph) forward, 0-2.25 mph (3.6 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity: 33.5-lb propane tank
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Fuel System: EFI Propane
- Engine Displacement: 747
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - Float Gauge
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Fuel Type: Propane EFI
- Model Description: Turf Tracer X-Series 22 HP* Koh EFI PCV680 w/52" UltraCut Series 4 Deck - Propane
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 52"
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm.) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 18" Length
- Width: 64.0 in. (162.6 cm)
- Length: 84.8 in. (215.4 cm)
- Height: 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)
- Curb Weight: 740
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 8.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Fuel Capacity
- 33.5-lb propane tank
- Deck Size
- 52 in.