2018 Ferris SRS™ Z2 5901680 - 52" 25.5HP Kawasaki®
Call for Price
A Combination Of Speed, Agility And High Quality Of Cut The Soft Ride Stand-On SRS™ Z2 raises the bar with our adjustable operator platform, which features suspension technology that optimizes operator comfort and increases productivity! The superior balance provides stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling. The Soft Ride Stand-on SRS™ Z2 is designed to allow for quick operator exit and re-entry. Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System, a Kawasaki® FX801V or a Kawasaki® FX730V EFI all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
- Featuring the tried-and-true Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- Available in 52" or 61" cutting deck, our iCD™ Cutting System comes equipped with strong 1/4-inch Marbain® steel blades that generate greater lift and improve airflow.
- The SRS™ Z2 has an efficient 10 mph max ground speed.
- The PTO conveniently disengages when the operator leaves the platform to move an obstacle or pick up debris. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re-engages the PTO switch, the blades start again for continued mowing.
- Easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight spaces while our fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle allows the unit to handle grueling conditions.
- The operator platform, with adjustable suspension technology, integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads, delivers a more comfortable ride.
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Fuel Capacity: Generous 8-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy filling.
- Vanguard™ 810cc EFI engines: Vanguard™ 810cc engines deliver the optimum power, performance and efficiency commercial zero-turn mowers need.
- Speed Control Setting: The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in a wide range of conditions.
- Suspension Platform System: The suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Standing Comfort: Ergonomically designed thigh pad provides superior operator comfort, especially on hilly terrain.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Adjustable Height of Cut: Height of cut is easily changed from the operator compartment for no hassle curb climbing and trailer loading. The hand-operated deck lift can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.75"- 5".
- Integrated Mowing Transmissions: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Speed: Up to 10 mph ground speed.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX730V EFI
- Displacement (cc): 762
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 8
- Cutting Height (in): 1.75-5
- Suspension: Adjustable coil-over-shock; Operator Suspension Platform
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Tires (in): 23 x 10.5-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 67
- Dry Weight (lbs): 921
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: N/A
- Safety Group/Controls: Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine, Automatic PTO restart
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Starter: Electric
- Warranty Consumer Engine Info: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Engine Power Rating *: 25.5 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starting: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Drive Axles (in): 1.125
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 5-6 Flat free
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 65/54
- Seat Package: N/A
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, fuel level gauge
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Marketing Model: 5901680
** Cost savings based on oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval.† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25.5 hp
- Engine Type
- FX730V EFI
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 23 x 10.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.