2018 Ferris IS 2100Z 5901583 - 52" 28HP Vanguard™
Call for Price
Get The Smoothest Ride On Our Fuel-Efficient, Zero Turn Mower Built For Rough Terrain
Spend one day on the IS® 2100Z zero-turn and you'll discover how our patented suspension technology turns slow, bumpy mowing into riding comfort and enhanced productivity. With Ferris iCD™ engineering under the mower deck, you'll enjoy consistently accurate cutting performance. The machine is an aggressive performer for pros or discerning homeowners.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System, a Kawasaki® FX801V, or a Kawasaki® FX850V EFI, all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
- The tried and true Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ 810 EFI engine options can save you 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit.*
- iCD™ Cutting System delivers maximum and accurate cutting performance in diverse conditions and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- Comfortable padded 1" tubular steering control levers.
- This commercial zero turn mower is equipped with adjustable front and rear suspension that restores control of the operator with adjustable coil-over-shock system for a refined ride with consistent & faster cut with less stress.
- The IS 2100Z comes with your choice of 52" and 61" wide decks.
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With the adjustable pedal, change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"-5".
- Patented Lawn Mower Suspension: Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Integrated Lawn Mower Transmission: Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles deliver power and durability.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Spindles: Features cast-iron greaseable (61" model shown) or aluminum greaseable (52") spindles.
- Flip-up Seat: Flip-up seat provides easy access to serviceable components. Belt and blade part numbers are referenced under seat.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ 810 EFI with Oil Guard
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 5-6
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 82.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1223
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, Hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit/adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Brake: Internal transaxles
- Engine Power Rating *: 28 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Spindles: Aluminum greaseable
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 9.5-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 67 / 57
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back with arm rests
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 28 hp
- Engine Type
- 810 EFI with Oil Guard
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 9.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.